About me and my family

My name is Theertha and I am 8 years old. My little brother’s name is Chris and he is 3 months old. My favourite board games are scrabble (original) monopoly and snakes and ladders. I live in Craigieburn Australia and I live with my aunty, my dad, my mum, my little brother, (as previously mentioned) and my grandma. Sometimes my aunty comes to our house. I was born in Sri Lanka. It is a tiny island near India which had the same population as Australia. It is one of the smallest countries in the world. It was quite crowded in the tiny little country. My favourite foods are Domino’s oven baked chips and my mum’s cooking. When I grow up I want to have a part time job of being a blogger and I will have a trillion degrees. I also want to be the world’s richest person. I love to play with my little brother a lot. I like school I am in grade 3 & my favourite colour is golden.











Comments

  1. Well done Thee!!! Good luck with your future writing. I really enjoy reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Well done ma buddy
    Good job keep it up πŸ€“πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats my darling. You will be a world's rechest person as you wish.wish you have a nice future.πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Theertha. Go a head...����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tourism. You are welcome to my blog.

      Delete
    2. I read your blog about Sri Lanka! I love it

      Delete
  5. Wow Thee.. Really enjoying reading all the blogs. Wonderfully written. Keep on writing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I will keep on writing articles!πŸ˜€

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. August 13, 2020 at 5:06 AM
    Great job Thee, I can see how big you can be with the goals you have already set for the life, you have courage and vision to your future I’ve no doubt you definitely will reach where you wanna be. Just keep doing your fine work you put together with your blog.
    Seriously I’m impressed.
    You have an amazing talent of writing. I’m pretty sure not just writing but your a total package can do many great things in life also I believe recognizing who you are and what you can do in life will keep you shining and will bring pride to your family too.
    Just keep up.
    Your doing great..
    And I’ll be sharing more about your tiny island where you born and how special and how precious it is with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I would like to write an article about Sri Lanka. If you can you can help me with it I can write a link to your website so if they see the link people will want to check your website out.

      Delete
  8. Congratulations Theertha, "keep on writing " you’ll have plenty of opportunities to use the new skills and see results. 
    πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! πŸ€—. I sure will keep on writing for sure.

      Delete
  9. N0ice you are rlly good at writing maybe enter a competition

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHO ARE THEESE PEOPLE, YOURE WORLD FAMOUS WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The most popular posts

Human body cells

Black holes | Why are they so important? |