My visit to the Great Ocean Road

The great ocean road is one of the most visited places in Victoria. This is the story of my trip there.


I woke up excited although I was also very late. Everyone except me was nearly finished getting ready. I had to hurry! Then we finished packing up my suitcase. We had lots of sweets in there but not any spicy except for some green peas. We also had some extra clothes just in case. After that all of us went into our Nissan x-trail. We all started going happily. We were going to Lorne beach.


We passed all the shops. It took us around 20 minutes to get to the Princess Highway. Then we went onwards. I was tirelessly looking for hotels for an hour. Then I just gave up. We heard the police siren behind us. Fortunately there was an emergency lane and we went into it. Then the police stopped and  came to our car. I was a bit concerned and scared. One of the officers went to the door and we opened the window. We talked and they told us that our car registration had expired for 23 days. My mum had to pay 846 Australian dollars! I was in the front seat so he said that if the airbag pops out it will hit me right on the face. Then we went out of the emergency lane.


A few minutes later I called my friend on FaceTime and told him about the tragedy. Then we talked and played Roblox for around 10 minutes. Then the call cut and I stopped talking to him. Then I just waited and ate things. After a long time we finally got to Lorne beach. It was a bit crowded. People gathered in small groups near the shops. We got out of the car. But my mum stayed inside to take care of Chris (my baby brother). 


We went to the shore and took some lovely photos. Then a big wave came and got my shoes soaked. Then me and my dad got in an argument. Soon later we stopped and went to the shops. The shop that we went to was called Andrews chicken joint. We bought a large veggie pizza, 2 small cappuccinos and chips with 6 chicken nuggets. We finished everything except the cappuccinos. Then we went to our friends house in Geelong. On the way I watched videos. We stayed at my friends house for a few hours.


After that we said goodbye and went back home. On the way back home I was in the back seat. When we were nearly home, I saw a beautiful view of the city. I tried to take a photo without getting out of my seat but it was way too blurry. At around 9 o’clock we arrived home. I was so happy about the trip and that’s why I made this article. Here is a photo of me at the beach.




Comments

Post a Comment

The most popular posts

About me and my family

Human body cells

Black holes | Why are they so important? |