5 things to do when you are bored

All of us sometimes feel bored. You’re probably reading this blog because you’re bored. But... today I’m going to show you 5 things to do when you are bored.


1. Making art.

Drawings are a great way to get rid of unnecessary stress. When you draw it let’s your mind relax and your imagination run wild. Colouring does the same and you can choose your colours and make your picture look unique. I also like drawing because nobody can stop you from choosing your choices. If you like you can write, edit, paint, fold,      
make origami, cut, paste, stick and bend paper.


2. Making what you want to.

Everybody has a hobby. For example I like making blogs, quizzes, projects and YouTube videos. I like making blogs because you can write what you want to. My blog wouldn’t even have grown this big without everyone who reads my blog. I make projects on PicCollage because anyone can access the images, backgrounds, fonts, controls and make as much projects as they want. I like creating YouTube videos because it makes me brilliant. Now I do some gaming videos and some others. I’ll need to get 500 thousand subscribers for the silver play button, a million for the gold, ten million for the diamond and a hundred million for the red diamond. My goal is to get the silver play button in a year. The only way I can achieve this goal is if all of the people who read my blog subscribe to my YouTube channel. Tap here if you want to check out my YouTube channel.

3. Playing games and board games.

Relaxing is always fun. I play games and board games when I am bored. For board games I prefer snakes and ladders, game of the goose, scrabble and monopoly. For games I play Minecraft and on Minecraft I know a lot of hacks and tricks. I also play Roblox. The mini games on Roblox I like to play and I am good at are, build a boat for treasure, ninja legends, bubblegum simulator, legends of speed, pizza factory tycoon, the treacherous tower and speed run 4. I even have a Xbox 1s. Recently I got a steering wheel for forza horizon 4. I also have the demo version of forza horizon 4, Roblox, Minecraft and forza Motorsport 6.

4. Doing some time consuming activities.

The time consuming activities that I  like are trying out mazes and crossword puzzles. At mazes I am extremely good. I also have small dance party’s for time to pass. We have a black JBL and JBL extreme. So on my IPad I turn on Bluetooth, go to settings, turn on the JBL, press the Bluetooth button on it, go back to my IPad press JBL extreme or black, go out of settings, go onto Spotify, choose a song and dance!

5. Relaxing

Very soon my mom or dad are going to get a pool for me. So when I get it I will be swimming in there for a long time. The pool brand I prefer is Bestway. I also check the ratings, reviews and all the other details. Also to relax I play with my huge LEGO world that I made. I even have a roller coaster, flying machine, amusement park, shop, and a small neighbourhood. I also like playing tic tac toe, Rock Paper Scissors and lots more with my friends and family.



  

Comments

  1. Wow. lot of activities. I love making arts also - Nithika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for encouraging me. I’ll be making more articles very soon!

      Delete
  2. Thanks you for the comment🤩. Stay tuned for more articles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The most popular posts

About me and my family

Human body cells

Black holes | Why are they so important? |