Coronavirus | destroying our world

 Coronavirus has been destroying our world. This time I’ll be talking about this pandemic and what we can do to stop it. I’ve already made an article about this but it wasn’t my information. This time it will be real information.


Corona virus is one of the worst pandemics that there has ever been. Right now America has the highest cases and as you can guess has the most deaths. I live in Victoria in Australia. Over here we have controlled coronavirus.


Coronavirus isn’t the actual way to say the name. They are 2 other ways. The scientific name of corona virus is severe acute respiratory syndrome related coronavirus 2. Well that’s a mouthful. The other way is COVID - 19. COVID - 19 is an acronym. CO stands for corona, VI stands for virus, D stands for disease and 19 stands for the year that it was founded in, 2019.


Currently the countries with the highest amounts of cases are…

The United States, India, Brazil and Russia. All of these countries are over 1 million cases. The next country that I haven’t mentioned is Colombia. That was quite a surprise for me. It’s near 800 thousand cases.


Now let’s stop focusing on the amount of cases and let’s start thinking about how to fix this. Lots of countries are trying to make vaccines but there are also some countries that are desperate. I think that COVAX - 19 is the best option and over 150 countries agreed. COVAX - 19 is a vaccine developed by the Australian company Vaxine and the South Korean company Medytox.





Comments

Post a Comment

The most popular posts

About me and my family

Human body cells

Black holes | Why are they so important? |