Robots

 On my last article I was explaining the history of phones and cameras. Also if you’ve read it at the end of the post it said that I was making a new article, so here it is.


As you know lots of robots are being made and now lots of peoples jobs are getting replaced. Soon they’ll be robots for mailers and tailors and other thing too! Self driving care and real robots that are like humans have came out. Some people are even marrying holograms!


First let me explain how self driving cars work. Lots of businesses like Uber are making self driving taxi’s. Self driving cars work like this. There is a camera that looks for surrounding objects and theirs another one that looks out for signs. Also their is an another one that looks out for people. Some people consider it an amazing moment when we trust robots with our lives on the road.


Ok now we’re done with self driving cars and taxi’s but next I’ve gotta explain how some more machines work.


How about robot attendants. Robot attendants work using audio systems. Depending on what someone says, they say something else. It’s really interesting. For example if I say where my hotel room is to the attendant it says that your room is number 53. Most robot attendants are made in Japan & China. Robot attendants can also be a very friendly companion to talk to just like Siri.


There are lots more robots that are getting more advanced & advanced. In lots of how are they made videos there are at least 20 machines to make it. To make a car there is a placement machine, a lifting machine, a conveyor belt & tons more. If this keeps going on the world will be fully industrialised. 


It also takes tons of fossil fuel and oil to make this happen. All here greenhouse gases from production might heat up the atmosphere so much that in a few centuries earth would become a second Venus. 


Like I said at start of the article robots are replacing everybody’s jobs. In the 1900s there were lots of Frankenstein comics. Those were comics where a owner created a very strong robot and then it betrays its owner. Fingers crossed that this isn’t what might be the human extinction event.

Thanks for reading my blog. This is the last post of the year. 2020 was a frustrating but amazing year for all of us. I’m so glad that my blog became something fun for people to read. I’ll make sure to add more post in 2021 for sure. 





Comments

Post a Comment

The most popular posts

About me and my family

Human body cells

Black holes | Why are they so important? |